Happy holidays, everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. Life got a little crazy over the last few months to the point that I did not have a chance to blog or use social media. But here is a small recap of the things that are currently going on in my life:
- I am over half way done with my requirements for my Master degree (Woohooo!)
- We (my fiancé and I) bought our first home this month and are still in the process of unpacking:
- And the Rock n’ Roll Half Marathon is about 10 weeks away. I definitely need to get my butt in gear since instead of this type of weather:
We have this:
- I am getting married in about 8 months and I am not sure where time went/where it is going.
With all of these events, I figured it’s time to look at goals that I want to accomplish in 2016. These include:
- Beating my Rock ‘n’ Roll Half time for last year.
- Putting our home together.
- Graduate from grad school.
- Not get too stressed about wedding planning
Hopefully I accomplish these goals!
Are you making any New Year’s resolutions?