Five Favorite Summer Drinks
When I first thought of five drinks that I love during the summer, I immediately thought of five alcoholic drinks (no I am not an alcoholic, Mom). I decided to revise that list a bit so this is what I have:
- Water-There is nothing like an ice cold drink on an extremely hot and humid day. D.C. has had a lot of those this summer so having water has been a must.
- Margaritas-This is definitely one of my go-to drinks whenever I eat out.
- Pina Coladas- Whenever I want a fruity, alcoholic drink, I usually pick a pina colada or sangria. I chose pina colada for this list because I have this cool picture of a pina colada that I had in Puerto Rico.
- Starbucks Iced Chai Latte- There are about a million and one Starbucks in the DC area and this is my go-to drink whenever I go to one during the summer. I have even tried to make my own version at home and it was pretty good.
- Smoothies-I love being able to taste the different flavors and they’re so refreshing.
ETA: After writing this, my fiancé brought up the fact that I love milkshakes…and it’s true. I just don’t usually like to admit how much I love them or how often I have them….